Can I submit work for my students as an instructor?
Yes! No matter the assignment type, you can upload submissions to Gradescope on behalf of your students at any time. Below are the general steps for doing that. You can also find extended steps and more information on our Manage Submissions help page.
- Open your assignment and navigate to your Manage Submissions page from your left side panel.
- Click the Upload Submission button (or the New Submission button for Online Assignments) at the bottom of the screen.
- Depending on the assignment type, upload the submissions accordingly:
• For Homework, Exams, Bubble Sheets, and Programming Assignments: you’ll then see a dialog box where you can select your student’s name and upload their file or connect to a repository.
• For Online Assignments: you’ll be taken to a student view of the assignment where you can enter your student’s responses and upload their files to the appropriate questions. Any existing responses you do not change or add in an Online Assignment will be preserved.