Table of Contents
- To edit your account information, you first need to find the Account Settings page. Click on Account in the lower-left corner of the dashboard and select Edit Account from the menu. This will take you to the Account Settings page.
- On the Account Settings page, do all of the following that you need to:
- update your full name
- add or switch an email address (see next section)
- merge two accounts (see Merging Accounts)
- update your student ID
- update your password
- update your regrade request notification settings (if you are also a course instructor or TA).
- link or unlink an account (see next section)
- Click Submit when you're finished.
Adding and switching email addresses
If you’d like to access Gradescope with a different email address than the one used to create your account, you can add another email and switch it to be your primary one on the Account Settings page as well. If you do add another email address, Gradescope will send a verification link to it. Follow the verification link to confirm that you’d like the new email address added to your account.
If you seem to be missing courses or assignments when you log in, it’s likely that you have another Gradescope account under a different email address. If you’d like, you can merge your accounts, from the Account Settings page too, allowing you to access all your courses and assignments from one account. Check out the Merging Accounts article for full instructions on how to do this.
Resetting your password
On the Account Settings page, you can change your password, but have to be able to login to do that. If you have forgotten your password altogether or are otherwise unable to log in, please visit the password reset page. If you're still having trouble, see our full Resetting Your Password article or contact email@example.com.
Additionally from the Account Settings page, you can link or unlink your Gradescope account to a Google account or your school’s login system (if your school has an integration with Gradescope). This will allow you to log in to Gradescope through those accounts instead of using your Gradescope password.