If you seem to be missing courses or assignments when you log in, it’s likely that you have another Gradescope account under a different email address. If you’d like, you can merge your accounts, allowing you to access all your courses and assignments from one account. Follow the quick steps below to learn how. If you run into any issues while following these steps, please feel free to contact us.
- Log in to the Gradescope account that you want to use as your primary one. Click Account in the lower-left corner and select Edit Account from the menu. This will take you to your Account Settings page.
- On your Account Settings page, under your email address, click Merge Accounts. This will bring up a dialog box.
- In the dialog box, confirm the password for your primary account (the one you’re currently logged into). Then, enter the email address of the account you’d like to merge with your primary account. Click Start Account Merge.
- Next, go to the inbox of the email address for your second account (the one you’re merging with your primary account). You will see an email from Gradescope about merging accounts. Click the link in the email to confirm. This will take you back into Gradescope where you will see another dialog box.
- In the dialog box, review all the information about your two accounts (e.g., the courses listed for each one). If everything looks good, click Merge Accounts. Once merging is complete, you will receive a confirmation email. You’ll then be able to access all courses and assignments from a single account, by logging in using either email address and using the password associated with your primary Gradescope account.What is a primary email address? The primary email address on your account is the email that will appear for you on all course rosters, and it is also the email where you’ll receive Gradescope email notifications. Once you merge your accounts, you can switch which email address is the primary one on your account from the Account Settings page. You can also follow the steps above multiple times to merge multiple Gradescope accounts into one.